- Anonymous Tip Line
- Dress Code
- High School Planning Guide 2022-2023
- High School Planning Guide 2023-2024
- Middle School Planning Guide 2022-2023
- Middle School Planning Guide 2023-2024
- Notice of Parent and Student Rights – Bullying, Sexual Harassment, and Dating Violence
- Student/Parent Handbook
- Student Code of Conduct
- The Dyslexia Handbook (English)
- The Dyslexia Handbook (Spanish)
Under State Law, school districts are not liable for accidents which occur in schools. It is important to understand the school/district is not responsible for medical payments or bills for your child. If your child is injured during any school, athletic, or UIL-sponsored activity, all medical charges are your responsibility.
The school district has purchased a supplemented accident policy which covers the students for UIL activities. This is a limited benefit policy and any charges not covered by this policy are your responsibility. For the benefit of parents who do not have insurance or have limited health insurance, the school district is making available a Voluntary Student / Athletic Accident Insurance Plan.