Dear Parents of Blair Eagles,
Our number one priority at Blair is to provide your child with the best, positive learning experience in a safe environment. We believe that standardized dress (uniforms) has a positive impact on both students’ learning and their behavior. Blair Elementary will be consistently enforcing the following dress code guidelines, which are more comprehensive than the CFBISD Dressing and Grooming Guidelines.
Polo Shirt Colors:
- White, Navy Blue or Red
- Navy Blue or Khaki
- shorts, pants, skorts, skirts, jumpers.
- Shirts that do NOT have a collar. Undershirts may NOT be worn as shirts.
- Shirts that are NOT correct color.
- Leggings may be worn under shorts or skirts, however, they may not be worn as pants. Leggings must be a solid color: navy blue, black, white or tan.
Free Dress Wear:
- Blair Spirit wear may be worn with jeans on Fridays. Spirit wear from other schools such as Vivian Field may only be worn on designated days. We are proud to be Blair Eagles!
- We feel it’s important that students express themselves, therefore on Fridays ONLY, students will have free dress wear. On Fridays, students are not required to wear uniforms and can wear Blair Spirit wear, jeans, or anything that parents deem appropriate and aligns to the ‘CFBISD Dressing and Grooming Guidelines’